On Friday, July 24, 2020, HDS and clients will participate in a Working Group discussion surrounding the HUD posted announcement surrounding the CARES Act Funding Grants.
HUD has posted an addendum to the Annual Contributions Contract (ACC) that allows Contract Administrators to opt into the $1 Billion CARES Act Relief Funding. Specifically, these funds will reimburse the properties for cleaning, sanitation services, and additional personnel taken on during the COVID pandemic.
Below are some of the terms and requirements of this amendment:
- To collect, analyze, and verify Section 8 project owner requests.
- To accept these funds via eLOCCS.
- To disburse these funds to the properties.
- To track the fees earned for processing requests.
- Submit the fees on the September invoice.
Clients interested in participating, please send a message to email@example.com.