HDS January Workshops
HDS will be hosting the HDS January Workshops on the week of January 8-13, 2017 at the JW Marriott in Washington, DC. We have coordinated the sessions to compliment the schedule for each of the HFA Institute tracks as follows;
- HOME (HDS Funds & Grants) Tuesday, January 10th, between 2-4:30 PM
- Tax Credit (HDS Multifamily) Thursday, January 12th, between 2-4:30 PM
- MRB (HDS Single Family) Friday, January 13th, between 2-4:30 PM
- S8 (HDS Section 8) Friday, January 13th, between 2-4:30 PM
Our team will be sharing with you some upcoming changes to the HDS Solution and gain your feedback from a practitioner’s perspective, as well as;
- discuss the regulatory and programmatic changes, and
- how best to interpret that in the HDS Solution.
Registration is now open! Click here to access the page directly. Registration will be open until December 15, 2016. We ask that you register individually for each staff member that will attend.
@ The NCSHA HFA Institute
HDS is excited to be attending the NCSHA HFA institute conference another year. We are looking forward to the training opportunity and to meeting with you our HFA partners.
HDS is proud to sponsor of the NCSHA Conference MRB and Section 8 Happy Hour once again. The Happy Hours is on Thursday, January 12, 2017 from 5:30 – 6:30 in the evening. Our team will be there to welcome you so please join us at the reception. You may also schedule one on one sessions with our staff. The time is limited so we highly recommend that you schedule as soon as possible by contacting [email protected] .
We want to thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Your partnership is much appreciated and a great part of our success.
We look forward to your participation.
Your HDS Business Team.