On Thursday, May 19, and Friday, May 20, in anticipation of Housing Credit Connect 2022, NCSHA hosted a virtual “Demonstration Days” event highlighting the services and products of their affiliate members specializing in multifamily compliance.
HDS participated in the Friday, May 20th event and presented our end-to-end one-stop HDS NextGen Solutions. Our interactive demo and curated content sparked new ideas and delivered insights on how HDS is fueling innovation. On behalf of our participating team members listed below, we want to thank the team at NCSHA for this opportunity!
- Abdul Mondol, President at Housing and Development Software
- Elena Miranda, Vice President of Business Development at HDS Companies
- Jed Graef, Business Development Manager
- Don Wright, Sr. Project Manager
- Samuel Peters, Client Support Lead
- Martha Lopez, Systems Implementor
- Jannell Janania, Marketing Assistant
To set up a time to connect with one of our team members during Housing Credit Connect 2022, click here and provide us with your best availability. Please include your team members in the response so that we may best coordinate.
We look forward to sponsoring the NCSHA Housing Credit Connect 2022 as the Wi-Fi Sponsor!
See you in the Windy City!